REINA - vintage swing dress with contrast trim
Another Heartmycloset EXCLUSIVE that demands attention! The cut of this vintage inspired swing dress skirt fits elegantly and comfortably at the waist with a belt. The skirt is full and flared and makes you feel ultra-feminine and chic with the length that falls below the knee.
The bodice creates an eye-catching attraction with a contrast collar and fun delicate bow. Our lovely model Rachel wears dark red with white trims (though in photos it look more bright red), or you can have all in 1 color. You can have any color combo you want – just let me know. I can also make a pencil skirt and longer or shorter sleeves.
- Vintage inspired 1950s dress
- Large contrast collar
- Fun ribbon bow at the front
- Swing skirt – can be a pencil shape
- 3/4 sleeves - can be made shorter or longer
- skinny white belt NOT included
This dress is unlined, if you want lining please buy HERE
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org