Reese pencil dress -1950s retro dress with bow and pleats
This retro swing style is a must-have to uplift your vintage collection. It is cut with a stunning wide waistband that slim your figure. The bodice is beautifully pleated and I have added playful little bows that are certain to make you smile! Slight puff long sleeves draw attention to the top and balance the full flowing skirt that falls to your knees.
I have made this design in both a pencil skirt and a swing skirt. Because the top is so ultra-stunning, both shapes work equally well. Color on model is lavender (not on swatch, just mention color like model)
This dress is unlined, if you want lining please buy HERE
Besides some special fabrics like lace and tweed, most of our dresses are made in twill cotton blend (65 cotton 30 polyester and 5 spandex).
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org