Pleated front dress - 1940s 1950s vintage wiggle dress
- Boat neckline
- Drapes and pleats at the front
- Pencil shade skirt
This look is a sensational combination offering femininity and structure, oozing sexiness while being conservative! Inspired by the popular TV show, we are lovin’ this 1940s vintage ensemble.
It features a classic boatneck and elbow-length sleeves that frame and draw attention to the bodice. We have a stunning wide, cross-over drape with side pleats that nestles just above your waist. Two decorative buttons add a dash of flair. The skirt falls straight in a slimming pencil shape and gives you just the right amount of wriggle when walking
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org