Natalie - pencil dress with boatneck collar fold
- Classic vintage inspired dress
- One of our best sellers!
- Pencil wiggle shape
- Vent at the back
- Boatneck collar with folds
- The perfect LBD – or any other color you want
Darlings – it is time to treat yourself to something chic and delectable. Add this timeless classic to your vintage closet, custom made to fit you like a glove.
This is one of our best sellers! Featuring a slinky pencil cut shape, it slims your shape and hugs your curves. There is a vent at the back for easy walking. Adding a unique vintage touch is the wide boatneck collar with soft folds.
Take your look from the office to the club in an instant. This little number will command attention in the boardroom and wow on the dance floor. Choose black and you have a stunning LBD or, choose any other color from our fabulous swatches to match your personality.
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org