Lily 1950s vintage - retro style dress
- 1950s vintage dress
- Colorblock collar
- Pearl buttons at the front
- A-line skirt – can also be a pencil skirt
- Model wears blue #2 with white & pale blue contrast
A timeless pattern from the past that fits perfectly in today’s modern world! This gorgeous 1950s inspiration will add that touch of sassiness to your look, perfect for a day or evening outing.
Defining this outfit is a flattering fitted bodice with an asymmetrical layered colorblock collar. Pearl buttons at the front add a touch of sparkle. The nipped-in waist gives rise to a lovely A-line skirt that flares as you move and is oh-so-comfortable to wear.
This design is crafted in a lovely cotton blend twill with a slight stretch. Our model wears blue with a white contrast. We have a fab choice of other colors if you prefer something else – take a look at our swatches. I can also make the skirt in a pencil shape if you want to show off your seductive wiggle-walk.
Dress is unlined, lining please buy HERE
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at email@example.com