Cathy mermaid - mandarin collar mermaid skirt
Be très chic, be elegant, be stylish in this sophisticated mermaid or swing 1950s inspired dress. When it comes to creating vintage clothing, we love to include a twist! The collar is crafted in a classic mandarin style, but we have added an exposed zipper and contrast color trim that winds seductively down the shoulder. Your waist is cinched in and the mermaid skirt flares elegantly and drops to below knee length. Go nautical in white with navy trims. Team up with a striped tote and white and navy sandals. Finish the look with a wide-brim sun hat. You are ready for a sail into the sunset.
As always, we can adapt this style to a pencil-shape and can also make the sleeves long.
Besides some special fabrics like lace and tweed, most of our dresses are made in twill cotton blend (65 cotton 30 polyester and 5 spandex).
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org