Catalina-1 - 1950s retro suit with pencil skirt
- Retro vintage inspired suit
- Fitted single breasted jacket
- Contrast collar
- 3/4 sleeves with contrast cuffs
- Decorative tabs with buttons
- Fully lined
Feeling nostalgic and reminiscing about that memorable old Hollywood glamour? Sultry scenes of sophisticated seductive gals in form-fitting suits, satin gloves and fascinators? Let Heartmycloset create the look for you.
This gorgeous vintage retro suit features a fitted jacket top with a contrast collar and contrast cuffs on the 3/4 length sleeves. At the waist are cute decorative tabs with buttons that highlight the curves of your hips. A matching wiggle skirt has a vent at the back for easy walking. This classic style will set you apart at any event you attend.
The suit is fully lined. I can make it any color you choose from our swatches. I also have more stunning color choices in our Premium Fabric for $20 extra. See HERE
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org