a vintage vogue - 1950s pencil dress with pearls
Do you love being the center of attention when you sashay into a room? Darlings, you need this stunner now! Nothing shows your unique style better than old vintage Hollywood glam. Outdo those off-the-rack designs with a custom-made retro 1950s inspired ensemble.
This exquisite dress is cut in a form-hugging pencil shape. It has a darted bodice that enhances your curves and a sewn-in belt that slims your waistline. Nestling on your hip are two triangular pocket flaps each decorated with a sparkling pearl button. A lovely V-neckline and 3/4 sleeves complete the look.
A sensational design calls for a sensational color - and purple is it! Our model wears our unique purple 44 – it is not on our swatches, so please ask me for ‘color like model’.
Dress is unlined, for lining please buy HERE
Besides some special fabrics like lace and tweed, most of our dresses are made in twill cotton blend (65 cotton 30 polyester and 5 spandex).
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org