jacket contrast collar - velvet trim red jacket vintage style
- Fitted single breasted jacket
- Black velvet trim collar
- Black buttons down the front
- Model wears red with black trims
- Jacket only – I can add a pencil skirt at $140
Inspired by a famous TV show, this single breasted structured jacket has a stunning velvet collar that gives it a unique vintage vibe. We have crafted it in a bold red with a black velvet trim. Black buttons down the front and black pocket flaps add to the stand-out look.
Here, we feature the jacket only. If you want to wear it as part of a suit, we can make you a pencil skirt at $140. Please contact me about this! I only have black velvet, but you can choose a different color for the jacket and skirt.
This sophisticated look is ideal for your 9-to-5 professional look. Be a boss in a custom-made outfit that fits like a glove, tailored to your exact measurements.
A selection of Premium fabric available HERE for an extra charge
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org