bow tie front- vintage tv inspired dress 50s 60s
1920s 1950s pinup inspired dress. Dress up to be noticed and ooze sex-appeal with this ensemble! Are you brave enough? This stunner was recently seen on a popular TV show and we will make it for you.
Featuring a classic pencil shape skirt, it hugs your curves and slims your waist. The deep V-neckline plunges to show off a hint of cleavage. Feeling modest? Don’t stress, we can make the neckline higher. A lovely bow-tie detail at the front completes the look.
Pair with hot pink gloves, a cream handbag and a cream scarf with pink polka dots. Create a killer seductive smile with lips that are glam and glitzy in neon pink.
- TV show vintage inspired dress
- Pencil shape dress, body-hugging fit
- Bow tie front
- 3/4 sleeves
- 1950s pinup style neckline – can be higher or deeper
This dress is unlined – if you want lining, please buy at https://heartmycloset.me/products/additional-lining
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org