pink swing with pearl buttons
If you are considering restyling your look with a number that is classic and feminine, our range of pinup clothing offers a stunning choice. This charming vintage inspired dress in a delightful pink is perfect for work and leisure.
It features a fitted bodice with a round neckline, flat collar and small bow. The waist is encircled with a matching fabric belt that enhances your curvaceous silhouette. Flaring out with soft pleats is a swing skirt that cascades to just below knee length. Loose sleeves enhance the fluid-flowing design.
To finish we look, we have added shimmering pearl buttons. All a girl needs to feel ultra-special! Simply pin on a stunning antique pearl brooch to finish the look.
- Classic 1950s swing dress
- Pearl buttons
- Loose 3/4 sleeves with cuffs
- Matching belt
- Model wears a glorious pale pink
This dress is unlined – if you want lining, please buy at https://heartmycloset.me/products/additional-lining
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at email@example.com