July - classic vintage suit V neck
- 1940s vintage inspired suit
- Single breasted jacket
- Buttons down the front
- V-neckline with curved collar on one side
- Long sleeves
- Matching pencil skirt
- Fully lined
This stunner, inspired by the classy fashionistas of the 1940s makes our hearts flutter! Every gal needs a classic suit with a matching jacket and skirt and our July design gives you just that.
The jacket features a sexy V-neck with a curved collar on one side. The waist nips in for a form-enhancing slimming effect. Long sleeves and buttons at the front complete the look. The pencil skirt is ultra-feminine, showing off your curvaceous hips.
This suit is fully lined. Choose your colors from our swatches and remember that we also have more colors in our Premium Fabric at an extra $20. Take a look HERE
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org