FAYE - vintage 1950s suit with Aline skirt
- 1950s vintage inspired suit
- Single breasted jacket
- Buttons down the front
- A-line skirt
- Velvet trim collar
- Skirt can also be a pencil shape with a slit at the back
Capture the chic essence of the iconic Leslie Fay aesthetic. This classic is a must-have for any fashionista who can't get enough vintage-ness.
Our beautiful 1950s pattern features a single breasted jacket with buttons down the front. The V-neckline is accentuated by a flat collar and a luxurious velvet trim. We usually use black velvet, but I have other colors if you prefer. I can also use the same fabric as the suit.
This slimming waistline offsets a gloriously flared A-line skirt that falls in soft waves to the knee. Again, I can mix this up! Do you prefer a wiggle look? I can make the skirt in a slimline pencil cut with a slit at the back.
A selection of Premium fabric available HERE for an extra charge
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org