Vintage Shirley - 1950s vintage suit with peplum
- 1950s inspired suit
- Peplum jacket
- Fitted waist
- Pencil shape skirt
- Fully lined
- Collar shown with white contrast – can also be made in the same color
Is it a dress or a suit? It is a suit ... Yes ladies – this stunning ensemble is a suit, inspired by a classic 1950s pinup pattern. Add some vintage flair to your wardrobe and show your unique style and sophisticated personality.
Nothing flatters your feminine silhouette better than a tailored jacket with a peplum that flows over your hips. The wrap bodice is shown here with a collar that has a white contrast inside. If you prefer, we can make it all in one color. Finishing the look is a slimming pencil skirt that shows off your curves and adds height.
The suit is fully lined, making it ultra-comfortable to wear. Pair with your fave peep-toe heels and bowler bag and you're ready to conquer the world (or the town) :)
A selection of Premium fabric available HERE for an extra charge
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at email@example.com