checkered green dress - vintage tv inspired with bow
Watching Golden Oldies pinup fashion inspires me to create these unique vintage classics for you. Cut with an A-line flare, this beautiful little number wows with a green checkered top and a dark hunter green paneled skirt for a slimming effect. Your eye is drawn to the bodice which is adorable with a round neckline, matching green mock buttons and a fun double cream bow.
Wear this classic vintage dress all year round. It is ideal for a ladies summer garden lunch and an outing with the gals to sip an exotic fruit cocktail at a street-side café. When the weather gets cooler, slip a soft cream cashmere shawl over your shoulders.
- Fit and flare dress
- 1950s dress inspired vintage clothing, pinup fashion
- Mock buttons on the bodice
- Double bow
- Short sleeves with trim
- Model wears checkered green top, dark hunter grey skirt, cream bow
- Perfect for all occasions, all-year-round
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org