Ann- vintage 1950s suit with pencil skirt
1950s vintage clothes are elegant, stylish, and sophisticated. Our 1950s suit complete with a pencil skirt and fabric covered buttons captures the true essence of vintage fashion and beauty.
This suit features a single-breasted jacket with buttons down front, curved hem, and trimmed edge-collar. Comes with pencil skirt for a complete set. Suit is fully lined.
One of the best parts about this clothing is you can get it custom-made to your exact measurements. Each article of clothing is crafted with a comfortable cotton-blend that is stretchy and breathable for anyone who puts it on.
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at email@example.com