Joelle-2 - vintage 1950s swing dress
Another look at our beautiful Joelle dress, this time in swing skirt option
Inspired by a gorgeous 1950s pattern, i make a slight change to feature a swing bottom (or pencil skirt if you want). The top is fitted and has darts to flatter all frames. Sleeves fall slightly past the elbow and can be made longer or shorter as you wish. Fabric covered buttons add pizazz to the front and a stylish contrast trim offsets the rounded collar and matching cuffs.
When you want to feel smart, elegant and graceful, reach into your closet and create a poised look with this gorgeous creation from Heartmycloset. For the mermaid option see this
Besides some special fabrics like lace and tweed, most of our dresses are made in twill cotton blend (65 cotton 30 polyester and 5 spandex).
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at email@example.com