Green with polkadot bow - 1950s vintage dress
Darling – where do you shop for your retro style? This 50s vintage dress is just what you need. It wows with a stunning body-hugging pencil shape that accentuates all your curves and slims your waist to an hour-glass shape. A decorated polka dot bow dominates the bodice, enhancing the square neckline and 3/4 sleeves.
Our model wears a sensational green – the color of nature and harmony. Style with oversize cat-eye sunglasses, a beige barrel bag and green pumps. Want that authentic mid-century look for an evening outing? Tie up your hair with a silk scarf and slip your hands into a pair of luxe lace gloves.
Please note that I only have the polka dot bow in the green that our model wears!
Besides some special fabrics like lace and tweed, most of our dresses are made in twill cotton blend (65 cotton 30 polyester and 5 spandex).
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at email@example.com