Nottingham - bow swing dress
This gorgeous retro fashion swing dress hugs your curves and slims your waistline. The full skirt flares sensuously, swirling just below the knee. Attracting the attention you want, is the neckline which features a lovely sweet feminine bow.There are few colors that wow the eye the way purple does. It is out-there and bold, symbolizing power, ambition and mystery. Perfect to show off your unique personality.
Complete the look with an ivory crinoline that offers a hint of seductive lace at the hemline as you walk. (Our petticoat not included). For cooler weather, throw a soft checkered-pattern cashmere shawl over your shoulders. Yes, we can make the sleeves longer, and the skirt a pencil shape, as always!
- EXCLUSIVE fit and flare swing dress
- Sweet bow at the neckline
- Short sleeves – can be made longer
- Model wears a sensational purple color 34
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org