beaded lace dress - black lace with rhinestone beading fishtail
Create a striking pose when you wear this sensational outfit. In classic 1950s dress style you are sure to be the belle-of-the-ball. It wows with a form-fitting cut that accentuates curves and slims in your waist. For that wow-factor, we have added a luxurious lace fishtail, just high enough to tantalize with a glimpse of thigh. The short sleeves match in the same lacy finish.
The waist is yet another focal point, embellished with shimmering rhinestone beading that glitters as you move. This will be your most beautiful dress yet! We offer this dress custom made to fit your size. I also make it in other colors – how about white, pink, grey or red lace?
- Vintage inspired with a modern flare
- Form-fitting cut
- Black lace fishtail and sleeves
- Rhinestone beading at the waist
- Available in other colors
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org