Agent carter - cosplay red 50s dress
Be bold in Agent Carter vintage style and tease with a hint of cleavage. You are not shy! This beautiful pencil dress is inspired by the famous TV show and you will love the silhouette that is form fitting and classy.
The design is cut as a slight mermaid flare for added pizazz. If you prefer, I can make a regular pencil or a flaring swing skirt. The retro neckline is the stand-out feature, enhanced with a sexy criss-cross and contrast stitching.
This look is fun to style – drape a luxurious faux-fur coat over your shoulders, wear a matching hat placed at a stylish angle and pin on a spectacular antique old-gold brooch to highlight the neckline.
- Pencil dress inspired by Agent Carter
- Slight mermaid flare at the hem
- Short sleeve with slight puff
- Cross-over detail at the neckline
- Model wears bright red with white trim
- Skirt shapes available – regular pencil, mermaid flare, swing
- This dress is unlined, if you want lining please buy HERE
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at email@example.com