velvet trim burgundy dress - vintage inspired 50s
Inspired by a 1940s vintage design, we have ramped up the look of this classic in the most luxurious and opulent fabric of all – velvet!
Crafted in a beautiful burgundy shade, this little number accentuates your curves with a form hugging bodice, fitted waist and full flared swing skirt that flows over your hips and falls softly below the knees. Sleeves are 3/4 length. At the front is an eye-catching velvet bow with matching velvet collar and velvet-covered buttons.
Slip into this number for an evening outing and wait for the compliments! I can make it in other colors but I am not sure about matching the velvet. Please email me first to discuss! I can also give you a pencil skirt if you prefer that extra-shapely silhouette.
- 1950s vintage-inspired design
- Sensational luxe velvet bow at the front
- Matching velvet collar
- Velvet-covered buttons
- Swing skirt
- 3/4 sleeves - can be made shorter or longer
- Model wears burgundy
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org