Jackie - 2 tone swing - 50s 60s inspired dress
- Model wears 2-tone in beige and dark orange (note color like model when order)
- Can be made in many colors of your choice
Cut and tailored to enhance your silhouette, this EXCLUSIVE by Heartmycloset is shown in a stunning pastel pink and vibrant red crepe. Our 1950s dress is inspired by the era of classy ladies who loved a bit of fun and a hint of demure seduction.
This little number features a swing skirt, fitted waist with a matching belt, round neckline with a flat collar and buttons down the bodice. We can make this for you in any colors you choose. I have light blue, dark blue, navy, black, medium green and more. If you prefer a pencil-cut we can do that too. This is sure to become a favourite piece that can be worn every day. And, it will make a statement on a special occasion.
This dress is unlined, if you want lining please buy HERE
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at email@example.com