Duchess Notch Neckline Long Sleeve Vintage Dress
Look and feel like a duchess in this gorgeous take on the 1950s-style notch vintage dress. With the taken-in waist, pencil skirt, and ¾ sleeves, this dress accentuates all of the daintiest aspects of the female form. It flatters your waist, wrists, and calves.
The notch neckline draws the eyes towards the collarbone, and the matching belt tapers the waistline. This style is timeless and will make you the center of attention at any gathering.
Our vintage clothes pay homage to a by-gone era. Bring back class, style, elegance, and sophistication with our handmade dresses. You can find custom made options to fit your unique form.
Why suffer through poorly made clothes in today’s period of cheap, disposable, polyester flower patterns? Our pieces give you quality made to last. Not only are our dresses elegant and accurately made, but they’re also comfortable. Each piece consists of a breathable cotton blend, so you can look and feel great all day.
Measuring instructions & color selection will be sent after you purchase. Size over 14 we recommend custom made
SIZE CHART for standard sizing (actual product measurements)
- Bust: around fullest part of bust with bra on
- Waist: at the smallest part 2-3 inches ABOVE belly button
- Low hip: around fullest part of bottom (BUM), not hipbones
|Low hip cm||89||92||94||97||100||105.5||109||114||119||125|
|Low hip inch||35||36||37||38||39.5||41.5||43||45||47||49|
*EUROPEAN customers: you might need to pay customs when receiving the package. We don't know how much it costs depends on each country
Your garment is hand made exclusively for you and will take 3-4 weeks to reach you (make and ship).
- Garments are scheduled for production after you have placed your order and we have received payment.
- We ship internationally. Please follow the directions on the shopping cart for shipping costs depending on your location.
- Refunds within 15 days of received
- Please ensure that the garment has not been worn/washed
- The refund will be processed back to your original payment method.
- If you have any questions at all, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org